Mediation Training Institute, (MTI-Nigeria) in collaboration with Mediation Training Institute, Int’l, USA, Society for Peace Studies and Practice (SPSP) and Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) presents an International Conflict Management, Mediation Skills and Leadership Accreditation and Certification Course in Kigali, Rwanda.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Executives, Directors & Senior Management personnel in private & public sectors, Judges, Company Secs & Legal advisers, Attorneys-General, Chief Registrars & Heads of Chambers, Diplomats, Lawmakers, Commissioners, Special Advisers, Consultants, Senior Labour & Union leaders, Political, Religious & Traditional Leaders, Senior Military and Para-military Officers
VENUE: ONOMO Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda; DATE: May 24-28, 2021
COURSE FEE*: $3,500 (three thousand, five hundred US Dollars) or Naira equivalent.
Covers: Tuition, Accommodation, Training Kits, Two Covid-19 tests in Rwanda, Tea/Snacks/Lunch, Business Meeting, Certifications and Excursion
PAYMENT: Payment for the course should please be made payable to Mediation Training Institute, Nigeria at the address below or directly into the Institute’s bank account(s): Bank: Zenith Bank Plc: Act No: 1011727793 (USD 5070065830).
DESIGNATION LETTERS: At the successful completion of the training, candidates will become MTI Accredited Conflict Managers and Mediators. They will subsequently qualify to train and deliver MTI training programmes in their organizations and Countries and have their names listed in the MTI Members’ Directory. They will also be admitted as FULL Members of the Society for Peace Studies and Practice (SPSP) andthe Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) with rare opportunity to glean from Rwandan President Paul Kagame’s Rich Conflict Management Know-How.
- Registration is confirmed by full payment before or on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
- Complete training pack (manuals, work-books) will be provided for further staff training
- Accommodation for the duration of the program is included in the Course Fee
- 15% rebate for SPSP & ICMC Members and organizations sending 2 or more candidates
- Only participants that attend ALL SESSIONS and make presentations will be Accredited and Certified
- Choice of Airline: Will recommend RWANDAIR– 7hrs to, 4hrs fro. Rwandair is direct to Kigali with only one stop but no stop on return.
- There will be Covid-19 test at the airport in Kigali on arrival and at departure and the cost is included in the course fee.
- Because of Covid-19 Protocol in Rwanda, departing 21st of May is most appropriate as all travelers must stay at transit hotel (fortunately, the venue is approved for such) 24hrs to get confirmation of covid-19 test before commencement of the programme. The test from the departing country should be within 72hrs before departure.
Other Courses of Mediation Training Institute (MTI-Nigeria)
|S/N||COURSE TITLE/DESCRIPTION||DAYS||COST (|
|1.||Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills||3||100,000|
|2.||Advanced Negotiation & Conflict Management Skills||4||150,000|
|3.||Effective Communication & Interpersonal Skills||3||100,000|
|4.||Basic Psychology – Understanding Human Nature||2||75,000|
|5.||Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification||4||150,000|
|6.||Advanced Mediation Skills||3||175,000|
|7.||Arbitration: Practice and Procedure||5||195,000|
|8.||Commercial & Financial Dispute Resolution||4||150,000|
|9.||Family Mediation and Counseling||3||75,000|
|10.||Counseling and Trauma-Healing||5||100,000|
|11.||Managing Communal Conflicts||3||75,000|
|12.||Managing Workplace Conflicts||3||100,000|
|13||Managing Maritime Conflicts: The ADR Approach||5||250,000|
|14.||Managing Construction Conflicts: The ADR Approach||5||250,000|
|15.||Managing Medical Conflicts through ADR||4||150,000|
|16.||Effective Time and Stress Management||2||50,000|
|17.||Int’l Mediation Skills Accreditation & Certification||5||3,500 USD|
|18.||Int’l Conflict Management & Leadership Certification||3||2,500 USD|
|19.||Leadership and Effective Public Speaking||3||120,000|
|20.||Basic Mediation Skills for Women Leaders||3||75,000|
|21.||Training of Trainers (ToT)||3||100,000|
|22.||Execution & Team-building Skills||3||100,000|
|24.||People-Skills for Human Resource Managers||2||85,000|
|25.||Labour/industrial -Management Relations||2||85,000|
|27.||Bankers Customer Relations through ADR||4||150,000|
|28.||Managing Electoral Disputes, Pre- and Post- Election Restructuring||5||185,000|
|30.||Conflict Sensitivity for National Development||4||150,000|
|31.||Peace-building Skills for the Legislature||3||250,000|
|33.||Managing Real Property & Homes Conflict By ADR||4||150,000|
|34.||Planning For Retirement||3||75,000|
In-House Courses: All our courses can be run in-house for organizations/institutions desiring such
For reservations and enquiries, please call: Fisayo (08064613245), Lloyd (08033458845) or ’Segun (08034071812, 08051221935)
’Segun Ogunyannwo, FICMC, FSPSP, CEDR (UK), MTI (US) Accredited Mediator