|S/N||COURSE TITLE/DESCRIPTION||DAYS||COST (N)|
|1||Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills||3||100,000|
|2||Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification||4||150,000|
|3||Mediation Skills and Multi-Door Courthouse Operations Accreditation and Certification (MTI centre)||5||175,000|
|4||Mediation Skills and Multi-Door Courthouse Operations Accreditation and Certification (off- MTI centre)||5||200,000|
|5||Advanced Mediation Skills-||3||175,000|
|6||Managing Communal Conflicts||3||75,000|
|7||Family Mediation and Counseling||2||75,000|
|8||Counseling and Trauma-Healing||5||100,000|
|9||Effective Time and Stress Management||2||50,000|
|10||Int’l Mediation Skills Accreditation & Certification||5||3,500 USD|
|11||Int’l Conflict Management & Leadership Certification||3||2,500 usd|
|12||Leadership and Effective Public Speaking||3||120,000|
|13||Human Resource Management||3||85,000|
|14||Training of Trainers (ToT)||2||100,000|
|16||People-Skills for Human Resource Managers||2||85,000|
|17||Human Resource Counseling Skills in the Workplace||2||85,000|
|19||Training Methods and Presentation Skills||3||85,000|
|22||Communal Conflict Sensitive Skills||3||150.000|
|24||Conflict Sensitivity for National Development||4||150,000|
|25||Building Peace and Creating Harmony in Legislature||3||250000|
|26||Managing Workplace Conflicts||3||100,000|
|27||Planning for Retirement||3||75.000|
|28||Managing Real Property and Homes Business Conflicts: The ADR Approach||5||150000|
|29||Communication And Media Management For Communal Peace Building||4||85000|
|30||Managing Bankers' Customers' Relationships: The Non-adversaria ADR Approach||5||180000|
- Course Fee Covers: Registration, tuition, books, training manuals and materials, lunch, group photograph and certificates.
- International courses (within and outside Africa) are available on request for interested organizations/institutions.
- No of Participants/Run: For optimum result, we recommend a minimum of twenty (20) and maximum of fifty (50) participants in a group. This will make for better interaction, focus on individual participant’s needs and active participation in role-plays and interactive exercises.
- In-House Training: Our courses can be customized and organized in-house for organizations/institutions desiring such.
- Faculty: Our faculty comprises a team of internationally renowned practitioners and instructors in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), especially Negotiation, Mediation, Human Capital Development and Conflict Resolution/Management. This ensures that the courses are of the highest standards both in content and delivery.
PAYMENT: Please make payment in favour of Mediation Training Institute at the above address or directly into the Institutes’ bank accounts: Bank: Zenith Bank Plc;
A/c No: 1011727793; Sort Code: 057190044; TIN No: 09529076-0001
DESIGNATION LETTERS: At the successful completion of our various training programs, candidates will be accredited and certified in the specified course(s) and subsequently qualify to use the relevant designation letters and titles and will have their names listed in the MTI-Nigeria Members’ Directory.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Our courses are designed for people of different backgrounds and orientations as well as organizations and institutions in the private and public sectors. In particular, the courses will be most beneficial and instructive to the following groups of people: Chief Executive Officers, Directors, Human Capital Development Managers, Senior Management Personnel, Public/Community Relations Officers, Counselors, Company Secretaries/Legal Advisers, Judges, Attorneys-General, Chief Registrars, Magistrates, Lawyers, Diplomats, Lawmakers, Commissioners, Special Advisers, Consultants, Senior Labour/Union Leaders, Senior Military and Para-Military Officers, JPs, Traditional/Political/Religious Leaders, etc.